|Created On: 6/5/2018 12:00:22 AM||Modified On: 6/5/2018 12:12:18 AM|
You can register the gateway device using the MAD Portal or MAD Monitor app. The easiest way to register your gateway is by using the MAD Monitor app that is available for Android and iOS. Once the app is installed on your mobile device, follow these steps:
1. After logging into the mobile app, select the “Additional Functions” drop down list
2. Select the option to “Register New Gateway”
3. Scan the QR Code on the Gateway’s label
4. Enter the Security Code from the security code label on your gateway
5. Optionally select a location to assign this gateway to
6. Press the “Register Gateway” button
7. Once registered in the MAD system the gateway must be connected to the internet. Please follow the steps in the “Configuring Your Gateway” document. Once connection is established reboot / power cycle your gateway.
It is also possible to register the gateway using the MAD Portal. Login to the MAD Portal. In the top menu choose "Devices" and then choose "Register Gateway". Complete the registration operation as directed.